Sunday, November 13, 2011

She started physical therapy (PT) on Friday. So this is a photo from our webcam of my Mom sitting up by herself for the first time in two weeks. I felt like some sort of spy/stalker but more like a proud parent when I was trying to get this photo of her.

She was also able to stand for the first time in two weeks too, but I know she's impatient and eager to do more than that. She's currently having PT everyday now.

Other news - Espiritu side family visited from L.A. yesterday. It was good to meet them all, I've always quite forgotten that I have family on my Mom's side so it was great to see them, a very pleasant surprise. I know my Mom appreciated them, too, and hopes to see them again soon.

-Liana S.

P.S. Please pray for a three bedroom downstairs apartment. Thank youu.

2 comments:

aaron j. said...

this is great! Praise God to the fullest! Miracles are truly happening in Sac. I tell you, I will continue to pray and yes, your Mom is not finished here on earth, God has much more in store for her! keep us updated Liana! =)

Rowen and Mayeth said...

Thank you God!!!! So happy to see her sitting down !!!!