Thursday, November 10, 2011

Finally figured out how to post on the blog! (:

Photo taken yesterday morning, this is her "I'm sad because I'm sick" face.


Hello all! Liana speaking from the bedside of my Mom.
Just found out some wonderful news about all of...30 seconds ago!
I spoke to her Doctor in order to first of all, introduce myself and second to ask if we could receive a doctor's note so we could move from our second floor apartment to a first floor one.


He cocked his head a little to the left and looked at me kind of funny, "She may not need it." I was taken aback, I know surprise was written all over my face. My thoughts? What do you mean she may not need it? He had a slight smile on his face--he didn't allow the question to linger in the air long, "Her x-rays show improvement in her lungs."


Praise the Lord, my dear friends! The tarceva chemotherapy is effective! Your prayers--God is our ultimate healer. I just ask you continue to keep the faith and pray because...


We expect a miracle.


We don't just believe--for believing is having the confidence (and that we do have),
but we expect--we look forward and await in eager expectation.


Be free.
- Liana S.


P.S. If you don't know who I am, I'm Dennis and Agnes' daughter (middle child).

9 comments:

Kristie Seisa said...

AMAZING!!

JaimeE said...

Prayer works folks! Let's keep praying until cancer is OUT of the body and never to return again. Amen!

Hannah Hidden said...

Praise God! I'm so glad to hear Auntie Agnes is doing well. Continued prayers are sent her way.

Unknown said...

GOD IS SO GOOD!

Unknown said...

God is so GOOOOOOOD!

Anonymous said...

Liana, I'm so happy to hear that! We will continue to pray for her, and the rest of you! I didn't know you had moved...I will pray for your Dad to get a job that is truly for him :) As before, please let me know if I can do anything for you and yours. I'm serious :)

HUGS!!
Mrs. Wilson

Ning said...

God works MIRACLES. Only God will heal Auntie Agnes.. And it's happening. PRAISE THE LORD!

alicia of san jose,ca said...

Praise God and to God Be All the Glory! We pray for Agnes' complete healing. It is awesome to see that our prayers are being answered. God bless the Seisa family!

In Christ's love,
Alice, pastor Ron and Matthew Fermin

Rowen and Mayeth said...

GOD IS AMAZING!!!