Monday, December 12, 2011

To All Family & Friends,




A friend posted this on Intersection's facebook group wall and I found it very fit to post it here. I hope this inspires and blesses you like it has to me. Loss isn't easy, but sometimes we just need to be reminded that God really does UNDERSTAND how we feel when we lose someone. Sometimes letting go is what we need to do to let God's purpose unravel. God worked through Auntie Agnes while she was here and will continue to work through her even while she is in Heaven. I know it.

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." - 1 Peter 5:7

God bless 8]

-Harold

2 comments:

JaimeE said...

Thanks, Harold for reminding me that God is always in control.

"I did this so you would trust not in human wisdom but in the power of God."

1 Corinthians 2:5

(Agnes' brother)

desiree said...

you're a blessing!