Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Celebrating the Life of Agnes Seisa.

This weekend was a life CHANGING experience. Being around the youth again, rededicating, singing worship for the first time... it really brought me back to my true self and true love for God by honoring Auntie Agnes. She along with her family have inspired me in countless ways, that allowed me to return back to Sacramento changed. The presence of God was so strong and everyone's spirit was uplifting. People were even saved at the services as well! Auntie Agnes is STILL accomplishing her mission. This weekend brought me a lot closer to Uncle Dennis, Intersection, The Seisa Family and Friends and most definitely GOD. I am very thankful... Though we have come together on a sad occasion, we REJOICE for we know she is with the Lord. I hope I can speak for many when I say that we've all returned home INSPIRED.

EXPECT A MIRACLE. For Auntie Agnes and her effect on everyone is proof! God is truly at work.

Here are a few shots I had taken or have from this weekend.
- Chris














To see the full album I have visit:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150416358440687.359863.625515686&type=1&l=c0b0b15825



No comments: