Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"...iron sharpens iron..."

"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another."

So, I did not intrude on their prayer. I just happened to be at the right place at the right time with my camera phone in my pocket. 8] As I snapped a couple shots, I overheard Liana pray for them both. It was such a sight to see because I saw peace and calmness through their prayer and for someone to portray this at their own mother's funeral is more than words could describe. For them to be there for each other in prayer was of utmost joy to my heart.

They are both strong women and both exemplify such great strength and wisdom amongst all this that I know Auntie Agnes is smiling so proudly from heaven. She has raised such godly young ladies and as I read their blogs and listen to them talk I feel a great deal of Auntie Agnes through them. They have enveloped her character and her wisdom. She must be so proud of her daughters.

Auntie Agnes was THE virtuous woman described in Proverbs 31 and I have no doubt in my mind that her daughters will be the same. 8]

God bless

-Harold

No comments: