Friday, December 2, 2011

Celebration • Day 1

What do I really want? I want to make the vision You gave me become a reality. My biggest fear is dying without my vision being fulfilled. ~Agnes (journal entry on 5.19.10) 

Agnes' mom & Dennis having some quiet moment with her earthly body just before the guests arrived 
 Daddy's little girl
 Friends like this old friend (not that he's old =.) started streaming in. (BoyNoel)
 I am so proud and SO blessed by these girls. Liana (c) and Desiree (r)
 Sisters ROCK!
 Another old friend (Gene)
 Kristie, one of the many nieces, who initially wrote on this blog about Agnes' medical condition, and just one of the many who helped Dennis with medical terms he couldn't even understand. I took care of her when she was little, then she took care of my kids when they were little. And when she has kids, my kids can take care of them. Cycle of life =.)
 Just some of the wonderful ATEs (até means older sister even tho' you're not related) from Faith Bible Church. They so stylin'
Young people are part of Agnes' & Dennis' life ministry. Ronnie (l) chewing away, John Paul (r)
(l) Jig - everyone knows him as the friendly mechanic; (r) Jerry, Dennis' brother in law. 
This is just a few snapshots I took last night. It has been a crazy month/week. I hope to see more friends tonight and tomorrow. It was so great to see a lot of "old" friends and meet new people from Agnes' different walks of life. This weekend is indeed a celebration. I say, we should celebrate more often.

Hope to post more photos later!

Have a glorious Friday. I will see some of you all weekend long. What a TREAT!

Hasta la vista,
~(auntie/ate) Christine

**See my latest post at Tumblr. I dare you (preferably, gentlemen) to do something about it.**

2 comments:

Lan said...

What a wonderful time captured of a life worth celebrating! =) ...So much love and smiles. =)

bettyannbarmore said...

Ate Chris,
Thanks for posting! Such a blessing to look here and feel like I'm there! She touch many and I'm thankful to have known her. Much love to the family. Love, hugs and prays to Dennis and his precious girls.
In His Love,
Betty