Monday, December 5, 2011

Hello all!

I just wanted to let you know that if you'd like to contribute a post to this blog (a photo, your memories, your experience with my Mom, etc), please email your email address and I will invite you as an author OR email me your entry and I will post it here.

Remember, this blog really isn't about us. It's about the moments we created, the lessons we learned, the faith that has been strengthened, it's not just for this family, it's for you. So that everyone can be encouraged and edified. You need not know my Mom personally, but how has this impacted you? What's your experience? What has God done in your life because of knowing her? Do you have a favorite memory? Anything at all? As long as you keep it positive.

My email address is liana.seisa@gmail.com

THANK YOU. (:


Expect a miracle.

-Liana

No comments: