Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Agnes' Journal Entry: Friday, 10-8-10

Thank you Lord Jesus for pointing out something that I never thought about: hurrying. Hurrying to get from one place to another--from one task to another w/out savoring anything aside from checking it off my list. No wonder my whole life feels like a "daze". I never bothered to drink it all in--savoring every moment. I was too busy cleaning and tending to the mundane that I forgot to "really be there".
I'm sad now because Desiree is in college--out of the house and pretty much on her own. Liana is on her way too and Sammie is already 5.
When I look at her, I feel like I savored her the least. I didn't get to and barely remember her as a baby. I Blinked and She became a little girl.
It's time to slow down, drink in, and savor every moment.
My dear friends, savor every moment.
Our life is dear and very brief.

Expect a miracle.

-Liana S.

No comments: