Wednesday, December 7, 2011

On the journal....

Hello Everyone,

It has been a Incredible Weekend of Outpouring of Love & Support of family, friends old & new who attended Agnes' funeral.

Our family & I are Truly Blest to have such wonderful relationship's that developed throughout these past days & weeks.

It would be fitting to share this page from Agnes' Journal, which I will be adding from time to time to encourage & inspire each and one of you who had a peak into her journey of life while she was here with us on earth.

Dated: Feb 1, 2010

"Heavenly Father,

I, Thank You for helping me through this day and for providing all of our basic needs.

Thank You for creating in me the desire to be self-disciplined.

Thank You so much for teaching me that my Identity is found in You, and not in material possessions or money.

Thank You Lord for providing the tools I need to create the habits I need in order to fulfill my dream & purpose.

Thank You for making me Complete in You.

Although it was painful at first, Thank You so much for teaching me to live in the present, leave the past behind & give my future into your hands.

Thank You for helping me overcome worry & fear.

Thank You for a healthy marriage & a peaceful family.

Thank You for the many opportunities that you have provided to uplift & encourage others, to make them feel Loved & Valued.

Thank You so much for what You have done & will continue to do through me.

Thank You for saving me.

In Jesus Name, Amen"

1 comment:

Annabel Paz said...

I really like the reminder about living in the present and leaving the past behind. Thanks for sharing, Dennis. Really good reminders about what's important in life.