Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year, everyone!

I know that many of you could not make it out to my Mom's celebration of life, so I wanted to here the list of blessings (my Mom wrote down for the year 2009) that I shared at the celebration.

From the journal of Agnes Seisa
Blessings 2009:
  • Married to my best friend for 20 years
  • Opportunities to practice ILD principles
  • Being an advisor/mentor to Intersection
  • Secretary to Fil-Am Covenant
  • Sunday school facilitator
  • Sharpening my cooking skills
  • Got off Calworks
  • Dennis working nearby (City of Sac/East Lawn/Air Force)
  • Learning to live by faith and relying on God to supply all of our needs
  • Peaceful family
  • Unexpected opportunities to receive
  • Free from worry: surrendered my life to God.

Count your blessings and may your year be full of living hope and joy through every season!

Expect a miracle, friends!

-Liana S.

No comments: