Friday, January 13, 2012

My Last Visit...

"Your unfailing LOVE is better than LIFE itself; how I praise You!" ~Psalm 63:3

The month of November was eradicated from my 2011 calendar. And December was not the same. Holidays in all will never be the same. But in spite of the sadness that enveloped the following days/weeks, I found solace and joy knowing that during the Christmas season, we celebrate the reason why the Father sent His only Son. That we may have LIFE. Eternal Life. 

These images were from my last visit with my dear friend at Mercy Hospital with several friends. And the last time I would ever touch her (and I had to wear gloves!) I'm exceedingly sad whenever I think about her and whenever I see photos of her. And it's around January that we would usually get together. But knowing she's in a much better place and that I would see her again brings much comfort. So I'm holding on tight to God's Word, unfailing love & promises while enjoying the gift of Today. 
“You are my place of refuge. You are all I really want in life." ~Psalm 142:5
“How frail is humanity! How short is life..." ~Job 14:1
"Turn my eyes from worthless things, and give me life through Your Word." ~Psalm 119:37
"For the life of every living thing is in His hand, and the breath of every human being." ~Job 12:10
You gave me life & showed me Your unfailing love. My life was preserved by Your care. ~Job 10:12
"For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life." ~Job 33:4

No comments: