Sunday, November 11, 2012

A quiet moment of awe at 3am.

Before the moment passes and it fades a bit from memory...

I am so grateful for each and every one of the people that helped plan, organize, do the labor, find the place, clean, etc for my Mom's one year anniversary party. It was great to have every one do the work and not only that--do it joyfully! Do you know how hard it can be to have people do things joyfully? I am thankful! In awe of how smoothly things were able to run. None of it would be possible without

A) Prayerfully planning (Thank you, God!)
B) People doing the work

So thanks!

In the month of November, I quite forgot 'tis the season to count your blessings (Well, every season is the season but let's not be literal for a moment to enjoy the literary phrase), so join me as I begin counting once again!

It was a great night, I'm sure Desiree or someone will post photos later.

Thanks to everyone who helped and attended in person or in heart!

Expect a Miracle!

-Liana S.

No comments: