Saturday, December 1, 2012

Dec. 1, 2012

First post on the HOPE wall.Following the blog posts of last year one day at time.
I know I'm not the only one. The only one spending a lot of time looking back lately...
Words cannot fully express the awe I feel when I see the changes of the past year. Not just in my own life but in the lives of the people around me. We're not the only ones who have had someone go on ahead of us. We're not the only ones who's world has been flipped sideways, 'round and round, and then upside down--in just a month--and now a year. I know a recurring question for me has been, 

"God, where do we go from here? Where. do. we. go. from. here?"

 So, where do we go from here? Honestly. I really don't know. It's driven me nuts. This year. I've gone nuts. Really. Okay. Maybe not, but it felt like it. Worrying about the future all the time. It's so tiresome. I'm giving up. The point is, he leads--and I follow. I will follow. There a few things that are sure. God is good. God is still good. God is trustworthy and even if I don't know where to go.  He does. 
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God”
- Corrie Ten Boom

2 comments:

The Manalo 'Ohana said...

such encouraging and wise words. thank you <3

Jimmy said...

Yep. Just follow and trust...