Saturday, March 3, 2012

“God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks to us in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: It is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world” -C.S. Lewis

There are many days when I begin to think I've heard His message, or I begin to feel a little cocky like maybe I've got God all figured out. Nope. Never will I be able to figure Him all out in my lifetime.

I think that the pain like this in life cuts through all the barriers and blinders we put up--the ones we put up knowingly and unknowingly, and we can truly say,
Job 42:5
My ears had heard of you,
but now my eyes have seen you.

"God, I've heard of you before. I thought I knew all about your ways that you're a good God or I believed the lie that you're a cruel God. But now, I see you."

This is an incomplete thought but maybe I'll finish it later. If not, just a verse for you to ponder on a little. Gooooodnight!

Expect a miracle!

-Liana S.

No comments: